France's high-speed train network was back to normal on Monday, three days after coordinated acts of sabotage heavily disrupted travel before the Olympics opening ceremony, French Transport Minister Patrice Vergriete said. It remains unclear who carried out the three arson attacks on strategic points of the rail infrastructure early Friday. "This morning, all trains are running," Vergriete added. The Paris prosecutor's office has opened an investigation into the attack, with a source close to the investigation confirming that the preparation for the operation was meticulous. The French railway company said two days ago that it had been targeted by an attack on its high-speed train network, causing severe disruptions. The company stated that the attack took the form of deliberate fires set with the intent to damage high-speed line facilities, affecting around 800,000 people as a result of the attack on the train network. Source: Qatar News Agency
POPULAR POSTS
QLM Profits Fall Back 22.48%
August 11, 2026
US Stock Indexes Open Mixed on Wall Street
August 11, 2026
QSE Index Opens Lower on Tuesday
August 11, 2026
QSE Index Opens Lower on Tuesday
August 11, 2026
S. Korea Exports Surge by 57.3% in Q2, Boosted by Semiconductors
August 11, 2026
Oman Crude Oil Price Goes Up by USD 8.13
August 11, 2026